Thursday, February 19, 2015

Denim Mini

Trend Alert: Denim Mini

Throwback to the days where I walked around in a denim mini and pink polo shirt with the collar popped (haha) Denim Mini's are back and better than ever. This one is One Teaspoon - if you don't know One Teaspoon you need to look it up ASAP. They have the best on trend denim. You can get One Teaspoon online here - if your local to St. Louis and want to try on a pair I would recommend stopping by Blush Boutique in Kirkwood or Splash in Ladue. My favorites are the Bandit shorts, Trashed Freebirds, and the Junkyard Denim mini. Here is how I styled mine hope you enjoy!

 If you don't have $126 to spend on a denim mini skirt here are some other options:
My bag is Ash Worldwide - they recently started designing handbags and they are AMAZING!

My sweater is FOREVER 21! What?? 



Hat: LF Stores, V neck: Emma and Sam, Sweater: Forever 21, Skirt: One Teaspoon, Boots: Topshop, Bag: Ash Worldwide, Sunnies: Celine

Shop the Look:
Boots

XOXO Ali






No comments:

Post a Comment