Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Statement Bag

Make a statement


Fringe is my favorite... I think I own about 5 fringe bags but this bag is the latest addition to my closet. It's super affordable and available for purchase at Topshop. It's so good I bought it in basic black and snakeskin! I bought this bag at Topshop in Los Angeles but if your local to St. Louis I just spotted the bag at Nordstrom at the Galleria. I can't wait to wear this bag all spring and summer, it makes every outfit fun and trendy. 





The best heeled bootie I've been wearing all winter to everywhere from Bars in Los Angeles to watching some St. Louis Blues Hockey



I LOVE these jeans they are super stretchy and flattering (and Beyonce has them duh)



Sunnies: Celine, Jacket: H&M, Sweater: LF Stores, Jeans: Topshop MOTO Black Super ripped Jamie Jeans, Shoes: Jeffery Campbell Calzino 

Shop the Look: 
Topshop Jamie Jeans (and never forget that student discount)

XOXO Ali

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13681633/?claim=gfdrdpa93fq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment