Friday, February 20, 2015

Boho babe

Mixing and Matching 

Here is how I style my pattern bells for this crazy St. Louis weather. Hope you enjoy! 


One of my favorite things to buy, free people jewelry - so many pretties 
Shop the one I'm wearing:

This sweater is Free People and I found it at Nordstrom Rack! They always have the best Free People finds for cheap 

Brrr it's freezing


These bells are from PACSUN for $35 What?? I need every color. I haven't been in that store since high school. The other day my sister made me go in the store and I found these. Great sub for the Novella Royale pants I want (that I WILL be buying myself for spring) I found these at the outlet location in Chesterfield and some colors were 70% off!!

Shop the Look
Hat (in moss)

XOXO Ali








No comments:

Post a Comment