Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Black and White

How to make my black and white Topshop vest not look frumpy

Happy hump day everyone! I am so looking forward to this weekend! Today i'm wearing this amazing Topshop vest I found at Topshop in the Grove in LA. I paired the vest with my favorite Topshop jeans and American Apparel crop sweater. Hope you enjoy!
These black heels go perfect with any outfit and they are SO comfy!
Get them here! (ON SALE)

 I love sleeveless jackets they are so fashion forward and versatile. Here are some I have my eyes on...
If you live by a Topshop always go to the store they have better deals. They also have a student discount, so use it!

Vest: Topshop, Sweater: American Apparel, Jeans: Topshop, Heels: Chines Laundry, Sunnies: Wildfox

Shop the Look:

XOXO Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment