Sunday, February 22, 2015

Simple Sunday

This sunday all I care about is watching the Oscar red carpet

I normally spend the weekend before the Oscars watching every best picture nom but only was able to watch The Imitation game, Boyhood, and Birdman. My favorite was Imitation game by far. I loved that movie.

Here is my casual cool look for this Oscar sunday, hope you enjoy!

 These jeans are awesome. They are super stretchy so I feel like i'm wearing leggings all day. They also come in a light denim color- perfect for spring!


This chambray is vintage and I found it at LF Stores. If you live on the west coast check out LF Robertson (S/O to my old workplace) they have an insane sale going on now 60% off or more on everything... even this chambray.


Shirt: Furst of a Kinda available at LF Stores, Pants: Topshop, Shoes: Matisse Nugent, Sunnies: Celine

Shop the Look: 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

XOXO Ali



No comments:

Post a Comment