Saturday, May 23, 2015

Holidaaaaaay Weekend

Being super casual for the holiday weekend. Spending the holiday at home in St. Louis enjoying the weather with family and friends.
These jean shorts are BDG from Urban Outfitters from YEARS ago I have basically worn them into a rag but they are perfect that way. Hope you enjoy!!


Stacking my favorite Natalie B Jewels.


I have a kimono obsession.... this one is super old it's actually a maxi shirt I wear open as a vest from Urban Outfitters.


Just bought this hat at the Memorial day weekend sale at Urban Outfitters on $24! Hello perfect summer hat.


I layered one of my many For Love and Lemons Skivvies under my simple tank for an edgier look.


The sunglasses are Quay Australia you can find them at Splash in Ladue if you are a STL local!


My gladiators are Ecote from Urban Outfitters. I also have my eye on these:

Sunnies: Quay Australia, Jewels: Natalie B, Tank: Emma and Sam, Kimono: Urban Outfitters, Bralette: Skivvies by For Love and Lemons, Shorts: BDG, Hat: Ecote, Shoes: Ecote, Bangle: House of Harlow 

XOXO

Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment